My name is Ashley O'Neil and I am a 14 year old male from Logan city, Queensland. I go to Springwood State High School. I'm into music (metal) and like reading teenage fantasy novels, inparticularly The Power of 5 Series by Anthony Horowitz (check it out). My favourite band is Atreyu and they are F**king awesome :D Oh by the way there might be a lot more swearing and I might forget to censor them :S My favoutite colours are red and black. My height is around 5'9. I have short brown hair w/ blonde streaks. My eye colour is green/brown.
Seens though this is my first blog I might as well make it a big one. I will start with best friends from order of knowing them.
Joshua Gibson
Uhhhh. Hmmmm. Well josh has been my longest running best friend, I have known him since preschool and we have been friends since. We have a lot in common in sense of interests and humour. There isn't much history other than the fact that we've been friends.
Lochlan Bliss
Now, Lochlan is complicated.... We were friends in preschool and younger grades, then we drifted apart for the rest of primary and we became friends again in the start of high school when we started hanging out again and thats it.
Jack Kempel
Ahhh Jack. We became friends late year 8 and we were linked by our 'sick minds' and jokes. I don't really know why we are friends but we are alike. i really do not know.
Amy Girle
Amy, the one who made me do this, I remember when we were just acquaintances through Jack. We later became 'Stalking buddies' as we supposedly stalked Jack. Although we have sort of gotten over the stalking buddy thing and have just become great friends. Although come to think of it we have NEVER done anything outside of school. Oh well can't have guys over your house aye? *obvious wink* just kidding!
I have no idea if you could call this a 'good' blog but its a start in a predominately boring life :D
write soon
-Ashley.

Haha, lol, *SBH* :D
ReplyDeleteNice blog, keep it updated stalking buddy :D